Βox – Valentine Be Mine
The “Valentine Be Mine” boxes are ready!
We have created for you and your other half a box of Ikarian products of limited production, to prepare a special aperitif for 2 on the evening of February 14th. Discover products of high quality and nutritional value from Ikaria, where we combined them gastronomically so that the aromas, flavors and memories from the island enchant you.
Valentine be mine
What you will find in the following composition:
1. Clay heart ‘Eros’ from 3 elements of nature, soil – fire – water that Terra Icaria created for you with love
2. Ikarian thyme Honey, certified organic of the I. Kochila family, 250ml
3. Black handmade chocolate bar from 4 ingredients, cow butter, honey, cocoa and red wine from our collection Icarus Black 2016.
4. Jam from Ikarian mandarins collected from the mountainous area of the island, made by Women’s cooperative Raches Ikaria 100ml
5. Sweet and sour chutney from local fruits and vegetables, tambourine (pumpkin) – apricot – orange, mady by Women’s cooperative Raches Ikaria 100ml
6. Handmade delights of Ikaria ”Loukoumi” with biscuit and chocolate, Tescos family since 1950
7. A bottle of Tama 2010, an Ikarian wine, naturally sweet and high alcohol 16.5 vol% from overripe dehydrated grapes carefully selected in a limited number of bottles. Award-winning and part of a diplomatic patent from our estate. Awarded in 2010 with 4th place in the IWC London international competition among 12,000 wines.
Extra tips for greater enjoyment: Gourmet combinations Tama is drunk as an aperitif and dessert, combined with caramelized fruit, fruits with honey, foie gras, fruit salads, dark chocolate, nuts, cheeses with honey or chutney. Served at 8 – 10C.